Best Around the Buoys is a grass-roots racing initiative to reward sailors for their team’s performance at the local racing level and encourage racers to set a goal of racing on the national level.
Best Around the Buoys–Charleston Race Week April 18-21, 2013:
- Winning team earns free entry to Sperry Top-Sider Charleston Race Week, housing, and dockage (airfare not included)
- Use of Beneteau First 35 well-equipped by industry partners
- New suit of North racing sails
- Go-fast bottom paint job supplied by Pettit
- Hardware provided by B&G
- Rulebooks from US Sailing
To enter, you must submit your 2012-2013 Race Resume (including any PHRF boat and minimum of three (3) PHRF events) and 200 max-word essay describing why you and your team are ready to compete at Charleston Race Week (indicate you have a team of minimum six (6) crew ready to go). Contest closes February 22nd, 2013.