At first, Beneteau’s Gran Turismo 38 resembles every other hardtop express cruiser of similar size, but look closer and you’ll find some cool differences: First, the GT 38 has round opening ports in her hull, along with large windows amidships and forward – a nice mix of traditional and modern.
Her side decks are asymmetrical, giving her designers more leeway in creating the layout. Her helm is on the centerline, not tucked against the side of the pilothouse. And she even has an easy chair in the cockpit.
- Volvo Penta Sterndrive Joystick available
- Technology Air Step
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Cockpit cupboard with sink, foldaway tap
- 8 persons saloon convertible to sun deck
- Natural solid wood cockpit table
- Space for cased life-raft
- Cockpit shower with mixer tap
- Beaker stands and glove box
- Access through a gate with safety catch
- Solid wood sun platform, folding bathing ladder
- Hand rail on rear table