She is not the girl next door.
She is, however, perfect for where you’re going.
The Barracuda features a modular design with a list of options to easily fit any pastime. Her rugged polyester sandwich construction make her hungry for rough waters and her enclosed wheelhouse means there’s always refuge from the weather. High side rails and freeboard provide a common sense measure of safety.
And with an optional galley, sound system or air conditioning, adventure doesn’t have to mean roughing it.
Rapidity, performance, safety and design. These key words class the Barracuda among the boats for sea adventurers, keen on well mastered power.
The Barracuda 9 is, I think, a remarkable boat. In one respect she is like a big, offshore center console with a pilothouse. So if you’ve ever been caught out in the driving rain, or cancelled a fishing trip on the water because it was too cold, then you’ll understand the advantages of this boat. I like her because she extends the boating season no matter where on earth she is used.
- Naval architect : P. Tableau
- Interior design : Sarrazin Design
- Length Over All : 8,91 m – 29’3’’
- Hull Length : 7,98 m – 26’2’’
- Hull Beam : 2,93 m – 9’7’’
- Light displacement : 3 200 kg (CE) – 7,053 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity : 400 L – 106 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity : 100 L – 26 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 450 CV – 450 HP
- Propulsion : Out Board
- Single berth below, 1 head, Sleeps 2
- “Air Step” Patented Hull
- Fishing & Recreational layout.
- Stern Cockpit seating
- Optional Flybridge
- Bow thruster
- Enclosed Helm
- Linear cockpit settee
- Efficient Hull & Fuel Economy
- Custom Helm Seating w/ bolsters
- MP3 Stereo w/ 2 Speakers
- 2 x Yamaha 225hp Outboards
- Bow lounge & seating
- Seating for 5 in Cockpit
- Easy walk around wheel house
- Dual swim platforms
- Swim ladder
- All LED lighting
- 6’5″ headroom in Main Salon
- Varnished Alpi Mahogany Interior Retractable Sunroof
- Bow rail & Anchor roller
- Stainless grab rails
- Elegance Trim Package
- Electric Windlass
- Cockpit Cushions
- 42l Refrigerator
- Bow Thruster
- Deck wash pump
- Water heater
- 2 batteries
- Commissioning in San Diego
- Bottom Paint
- Anchor Package
- Safety Package
- Cockpit table
- Pre-rig 2x 225hp Yamahas
- Mp3 “Sonic hub” Stereo
- Simrad Depth Sounder
- Full delivery detail & walk-through
- 8 hours of CG captain lessons
– Boattest.com Review