With an attractive wheelhouse, the Barracuda 7 sport fishing boat combines comfort and speed and will take you anywhere on water safely. With a top speed of 35 knots, this seaworthy boat is easy to use and drive to wherever the shoals of fish are located.
This sport fishing boat has a Scandinavian-style central wheelhouse surrounded by a very safe walkaround. With a straight wheelhouse, streamlined v-flared hull, powerful and energetic lines, the Barracuda 7 has excellent sea-keeping and is easy to handle. Extremely open, its cockpit and foredeck make the most of living spaces.
Inside, the Barracuda 7 favors comfort when cruising. The two side doors on the wheelhouse ventilate the boat well and make movement on board easier. The driver’s bolster seat, a control panel ready to receive a full range of electronic equipment, and 360° visibility contribute to her safety and the pleasure of driving. The small galley, double berth and independent heads reveal a level of accommodation unusual on this type of outboarder. The mahogany woodwork matches the laminated parquet floor perfectly, as well as the soft tones of the upholstery, making the atmosphere warm and cozy.
- Naval architect : Beneteau Power Boats
- Interior design : Sarrazin Design
- Length Over All : 7.39 m – 24’3″
- Hull Length : 6.46 m – 21’2″
- Hull Beam : 2.64 m – 8’8″
- Light displacement : 1 877 kg – 4,137 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity : 200 L – 53 US GAL
- Fresh water capacity : 100 L – 26 US GAL
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 200 CV – 200 HP
- Propulsion : Out Board
- CE Certification : C8/D8