The Lagoon 421 is designed to meet the needs of sailors whose first concern is comfort and space, without sacrificing the pleasures of pure sailing.
Lagoon 421: living free… and well
- exceptional facilities and comfort
- a practical and safe deck layout
- easy-to-control sail plan (square-headed mainsail available as an option)
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- centre beam designed to receive the forestay fitting, the anchor fairlead and the gennaker pole
- flexible layout with 3 or 4 cabins
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- easy and safe movement around rear deck
- transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- double beds with side access in all cabins
- each cabin has its own washroom and private shower
- excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« We tested her in a 13 to 15-knot breeze with some chop (…) We measured our speed using the GPS:
- Close-hauled under mainsail and jib: 6.4 knots
- 45° angle from the wind with mainsail and jib: 8.1 knots
- Wind on the beam with mainsail and jib: 6.4 knots
- 120° to the wind with mainsail and jib: 5.9 knots »
Multihull,UK – July 2009
« Coming out of the channel we met the full swell. The Lagoon 421 barely lost her way, pitched only slightly and did not slam into the waves. A good point for those wanting to sail long distances, and that probably means the majority of owners! » Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK – April 2010
The Lagoon 421 comes in 2 versions
Essential: this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
Comfort: fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Invalid Displayed Gallery